Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just finished installing my X-Arc led signals. They are really bright and super tiny. Wiring was easy but I had to hack off the plugs from my oem signals for a clean look. Soldered and heat shrunk the connections to the plug and done. I used the Kuryakyn hinged mounts and painted them black. Just have to buy the rears (gonna do run, stop and turn) also the fast flash fix relay is on its way. These leds were somewhat expensive but I believe worth it so far. Don't have a pic of them on since I forgot the keys in the house. I will see if I can load a vid later.

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
Wow!

When you did the brakes, almost couldn't tell if you were coming, or going.

·
Registered
108 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,155 Posts
I do not think I would put in a slower flash unit. I personally like the flash speed, it gets your attn.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I do not think I would put in a slower flash unit. I personally like the flash speed, it gets your attn.
I've had the X-Arc lights on Strat front and rear in addition to stock lights for years.
Both are wired as turn signals only since I have other additional running lights.
Can't comment on Bolt flashing rate but has not changed on Stratoliner.

·
Premium Member
1,155 Posts
I've had the X-Arc lights on Strat front and rear in addition to stock lights for years.
Both are wired as turn signals only since I have other additional running lights.
Can't comment on Bolt flashing rate but has not changed on Stratoliner.
If you still have the stock lights hooked up you will not get a "hyperflash".

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No you still get the hyper flash with the oems still on. I did the rear first and tested to see if they worked properly before doing the fronts and they still flashed fast.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts