Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wife and I both ride and it would be nice to be able to talk to each other. I've seen a handful of bluetooth headsets on Amazon, all with decent reviews. Does anyone here have experience with these systems? Not looking to drop a ton of $ on a system.

Thanks everyone!

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,460 Posts
Wife and I have used the Uclear 100 Plus for last 3 years. Works great and can easily be swapped between helmets. I used the Uclear for the first year with stock exhaust on an 1100 Vstar and we could talk easily at over 75mph. Put Cobra slash cut full exhaust on (love the sound) but lowered the clear conversation level down to about 60mph. Being a daily commuter I can tell you it was one of the best investments for the bike I have made (stream music, phone calls). Uclear has released their new Amp series and you can pick up the Uclear 100 Plus on sale right now. We live close to each other, if you want to meet up I will be more than happy to show you my set up. It would take 15 minutes or less to install in your helmet to try. Some of my friends have tried some of the cheaper ones and have not been happy. Get any good set and I think you can't go wrong.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey thanks for the review! Which site has it on sale? I may take you up on your offer to see it. Thanks again and happy thanksgiving to you!

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,460 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,155 Posts
My wife and I use the Sena 10s. We can of course do intercom to each other, bluetooth from the phone for music or phone converstion, we can share the bluetooth music. The 10s will link to most other systems even those not made by Sena. It has an intercom range of up to a mile (advertised) I will say from experience that is a visible mile not an actual mile. It has 2 buttons and I can use it with my heaviest gloves on. Just my .02

1 - 6 of 6 Posts