Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick note to say hi and looking forward to gleaning a lot of experience and information on the forum. I started my riding in 1953 on a war surplus Harley and have owned many bikes over the years. Just bought a V Star 650 to replace my GW Aspencade which is for sale. Getting to be older and needed a lighter smaller bike, than the touring bikes I have been riding. Went to the local Yamaha dealer and they had a beautiful silver/green 650 that felt right and it came home with me that day....Will be asking lots of questions, as I am in new territory with the cruiser....

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Welcome Bob from Idaho :)

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
Welcome to the 4M Bob.
Ya, follow the above advice (except that census crap, nobody does that) and all will be right with the world.

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Welcome to the best Star forum on the interweb Bob. I caught a bit of french in your name there, so I say bienvenue a toi et Lindsey :). Don't be shy to post your stories of the great rides you went on, any experiences that would benefit the other members and whatever debate you want to start on oil, tires , helmets ... :D

Ride safe and keep it shiny side up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts