Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Considering selling my 07 VStar 650 custom for one of these beauties? What a crazy hard desicion to make. Some local dealers still have brand new 2014 Bolt's still in stock. They're cutting prices on them pretty deep, but that Moto Guzzi V7 is pretty intriguing.

·
Registered
845 Posts
Considering selling my 07 VStar 650 custom for one of these beauties? What a crazy hard desicion to make. Some local dealers still have brand new 2014 Bolt's still in stock. They're cutting prices on them pretty deep, but that Moto Guzzi V7 is pretty intriguing.
Its whatever works for you and makes you happy. Best bet, go to the forums and read up on the V7.
I can tell you one thing, if this matters to you (it would to me) for 2016 the new v7 is going to be called the V7II, So if you go the V7 route you may want to wait. At the same time you can pick up a Bolt cheap, no 6th gear though.

2016 Moto Guzzi V7 II First Ride Retro Style Motorcycle Review- Photos: Coming late next spring: the second-generation V7 with better ergonomics, new six-speed gearbox.

... I personally like the looks of the Bolt in this class of bikes, but have never looked into either and your style of riding matters too.
In the Cruiser class I find the California interesting.but ...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts