Yamaha Starbike Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Yamaha Raider CSEL
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Aloha my name is Boogie-D I live on the north shore of Oahu in Hawaii… I’ve been riding since I was young.. my dad taught me and I started on dirt bikes… when I turned 16 I bought my first street bike I’ve been riding ever since… I am about to turn 55 years young… I’ve been in 2 motorcycle car accidents… and the RD 400 I put down many times in fun… I am some what mechanically inclined but suffer from frustration and fat fingers… but I still manage to turn a few wrenches…. Lolol.. that’s why I love my Yamahas… over the course of my life I’ve had to do very little to them except ride… my current bike is a 2014 Yamaha Raider… Absolutely love this beast.. what an amazing machine… below is a list of bikes I’ve owned over the course of my life… I’ll be here on the forum looking to improve my Raider performance, get tips, and make upgrades… thank you in advance… and thank you Yamaha for a life time of fun and enjoyment.. Aloha Boogie-D

Yamaha exciter 250 my first love
Yamaha rd 400 super fun bike… taught me all
Yamaha secca 750 a blast till I fried her
Yamaha v star 950 my first cruiser and a blast
Yamaha Raider xv19csel one of the baddest bikes ever made… love the power and feeling

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Welcome from the FL panhandle.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Great looking bike. Good to meet ya. Welcome from Western Maryland. Ride safe. Think safer.

·
Registered
6,110 Posts
Welcome I almost bought a raider when i bought my 1800VTX. I have since come to my senses and bought my first Yamaha. I have had a life of honda with no problems. But i always wanted a yamaha and i finally got one.

·
Registered
2014 Yamaha Raider CSEL
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Welcome I almost bought a raider when i bought my 1800VTX. I have since come to my senses and bought my first Yamaha. I have had a life of honda with no problems. But i always wanted a yamaha and i finally got one.
That was my other choice Honda vtx 1800 good solid bike too.. but love the Raider glad I got her

1 - 16 of 16 Posts