1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
13,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
APRIL BIKE OF THE MONTH VOTING IS NOW OPEN

OWNER: Mr Schaefer Pants

2009 Vstar 950T

Factory bags and shield, ISO Grips w/Throttle Boss, Cobra Slip-on (soon to be back to stock) engine guards & pegs, saddle bag guards, windshield bag, small tank bag, backrest, leather tank bib, leathers everywhere. It goes on, just check the pic.

This is my 2nd bike. Started riding in August for the first time, bought a 650 Classic and just bought this 950T 2 weeks ago, loving it so far (When the weather cooperates, like today!)

OWNER: mrfrostar0626

Year: 2008
Make/Model: V-Star Classic
Eng size: 650

Modifications: Kury Hypercharger, Bub Jug Hugger pipes, Removed front fender, windscreen, and sissybar.
Accessories: None
Length of time to build: Purchased with charger and pipes. About an hour to remove the extra items
And the story/inspiration/additional comments: Basically I grew tired of hearing me complain about wanting to ride. So I took the class, got my endorsement, and starting riding in about a months time! Haven't looked back yet. I am usually the rider who rides when others wont here at work. Ride safe!

OWNER: schober316

2009 Roadstar

OWNER: frogman

2005 Yamaha 1700 road star Silverado

OWNER: Simplybluebike

2012 V Star 950

OWNER: Phil

1999 Road Star Trike+Plus

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
You feel like you are taking crazy pills....I was trying to figure out who or what the heck dmdc was. :confused:
Yes we can see Phil's bike now. :D

·
Registered
84 Posts
i am always amazed at the lack of votes. Yet Bevo goes out of his way every month to put this up. It takes longer to post the pictures, than for you to vote.

Come on people vote or one day Bevo will just stop and this wont be a thing anymore. You don't notice somethings till its too late and gone.

I for one thank the mods and people who continue to work and keep the pagee going. Thank you.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Agree that the lack of votes is distressing, and ditto on the kudos to mods/admins.

As to the results... All gorgeous bikes. Wish I could have voted for them all (though that would defeat the purpose, right?)

For now, frogman's retro-two-tone paint job a la classic 'Vette seems to be taking the cake.

Personally, I'd give an 'honorable mention' to Simply Blue. I love my black beauty, but when I see paint like that I'm tempted to pull the tank & fenders and hit the local paint shop...

·
Premium Member
139 Posts
Yup, 26 votes isn't a lot, that's a shame.

Went for Simplyblue. That color just screams, and its the year/model/color of a bike I was close to buying and wanted real bad mostly for the color, and ended up with mine (no complaints!). If I were to ever paint my bike, it'd be that color.

Maybe I'll add the BOTM link to my sig. Need some kinda BOTM banner/javascript thing with countdown to get people's attention.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Mr. Schaefer Pants -

At risk of seeming "disloyal"... I must admit I was recently sorely tempted by a Sportster Iron, with the painted parts that same color blue and the rest flat-black... Very tough looking.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts