Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy everyone. Let's get some voting going for the month of April. What is your favorite pick for April's Bike of the Month?

We have three contestants, simply select your favorite at the top of this thread.

bcurtiss433:

puncrawq:

NCDaveD:

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,457 Posts
All are great looking bikes. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
18 Posts
How do we promote this voting? It is only for members to vote right. Should we be posting the link to this vote somewhere or asking others to view the bikes to vote etc? Or do we just let the wanderers kind of stagger in and vote if they are inclined to vote?

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Only a few days left to make a vote. - And don't forget that your bike can be a future bike of the month contestant and winner. Post some pics an info. Start a thread in Starbike Forums Bike of the Month with photos and descriptions.

Vote on bcurtiss433, puncrawq, and NCDaveD now!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Yeah I feel like there needs to be more promoting on the site to get more people to vote. What's the average daily user traffic? Maybe you guys can make a banner on the headers of each page that remind people of the contest? I got lucky anyone even ventured into looking at my photos I don't know anyone else on this site lol. I am grateful for the few wanderers on the site! Always nice getting compliments on the vicla! eh just my two pennies! Great riding weather here in Southern California today!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts