Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I would like to enter my new to me 2008 650 Classic V-star, with just 5088 miles on it, that i just purchased Into the bike of the month contest. It has an engine guard with highway pegs and leather saddlebags but other than that It has basically a stock set up.

I wasn't planning on gettting a motorcycle but after a friend let me borrow his for the weekend last summer....the little voice in my head said i had to get one! .....checking craigslist last week and voila this popped up at a VERY reasonable price ....i sat on it started it up and i was sold! I only had limited funds and had to get the price down a bit but luckily i was able to do that ....thanks in large part to watching American Pickers......... :)

·
Super Moderator
6,736 Posts
Hi Ken, welcome to the forum. Great looking bike and nice intro. I think you'll like it here. Where do you hail from? Ride safely if you're lucky enough to have decent riding weather.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Ken, welcome to the forum. Great looking bike and nice intro. I think you'll like it here. Where do you hail from? Ride safely if you're lucky enough to have decent riding weather.
Thank you, i am from the 'burbs of Albany, NY... looking foward to taking out in spring...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts