·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thought I would enter my 2010 Vmax

Year:2010
Make/Model:Yamaha Vmax
Eng size:1700
Modifications:All new body parts (tank cover, intakes, inst cover, fenders, cam cover, primary gear cover, res covers, mirrors. See below.
Accessories: RAM Mount and powered GPS setup, and Tunnel Bag from Saddleman.
Length of time to build: Started 4 days after purchase so April 16th.
And the story/inspiration/additional comments: I wanted to take a rare bike in IL and make it even more my own. Its kind of a Legacy for Vmax owners to mod them. The Vmax is produced to easily change out parts and take it to the next level. I wanted to design the bike after an Icon jacket styling I bought and love - Icon Dead Mans Hand with its skull on the back. The skull theme took off from there.

Mods:
New fenders and tank cover painted and hydro dipped in Big skulls print by Atlanta Hydro Imaging
Yamaha carbon fiber side covers, inst cover, and side intakes
Billet cam covers and pivot covers brushed
Yamaha brushed tear drop mirrors
Pazzo levers
Fender eliminator
Python exhaust tips brushed
Python clear primary gear cover polished
Python res covers polished
Helmet Secure helmet lock
not shown Garmin 765T hardwired and RAM mount setup (I pair bluetooth ear buds and a cell and listen to MP3s and GPS command and have hands free cell)
not shown Saddleman Standard Sport Tunnel Bag (for laptop or takeout)

Here is my Bloomington MaxSkull!

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Very nice! I guess you don't plan on giving the rest of us a chance at BOTM?:mad:.....:D

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
From a distance folks think the skulls are a marbled paint job. Then they see it up close and realize they are skulls. Pretty cool to see them realize it.

My bike may end up in a 2012 Vmax calander in the UK.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts