Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
13,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WE HAVE A TIE BETWEEN 2 BIKES FOR JULY'S BIKE OF THE MONTH. WE ARE HOSTING A 3 DAY VOTING PLAYOFF!!

OWNER: deven
2005 Yamaha Roadstar Warrior,95 Horsepower, with pullbackH&M Riser and 101 LSL Handelbar,Stileto Gripps,and aftermarket Mirrows.
Stock Engine with Power Comander and K&N Airfilters.Wide rear Rim 8x18 with 240/50/18 Tire.Fronttire 130/60.
Lowered.Stilleto Rear Fender,Stock Front Fender.Changed Seat. Thunderbike Exhaust.Kellermann -All in one- Turnsignals rear with Breaklight and Backlight.
serval things Powdercoaded and Wrapt with Carbon. GPS Security System Proteced by Securitas.and many More.All thing are Changed by Myself and Starbiker Friends

OWNER: hdeater113's wife
2002 650 classic

·
Registered
473 Posts
They are both sweet looking bikes!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Congratulations to Hdeater113's wife One very fine bike you have there :cool: and as the postings show a very close run competition and commiserations to Deven ;) another very worthy finalist, hard luck mate stunning bike all the same.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
I thought you had it Devin.That's a bitchn lookn scoot. Thank you that was my 1st flame job.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
I just saw this thread. I comented on that bike (and that great paint job) a few days ago when i met hdeater113 and wife on a ride. Congradulations! :D

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Thanks Dave

1 - 12 of 12 Posts