Kuryakin ISO grips
C4B clock
V+H Classic II's
Memphis Shade Batwing

OWNER: asaling

This is my, new to me 2005 RSTD

OWNER: TallyMike

Hi Everyone,
This is my new baby- 1st bike ever. I'm supposed to be old enough to know better, at least that's what my wife says, but I just wanted to do something a little different. Anyway, it's a 2009 250, under 3000 miles on it. I gave it a little TLC, and I think it looks pretty sharp.

OWNER: sicvstar

2006 v star 1100cc I bought the bike 2 years ago for 3,800. I sold all my dirt toys and figured I would go to the street side and I love it!!!! Hope you enjoy the pic

-Ultra metallic blue paint (done a month ago)
-PCS 2 into 1 monster pipe
-Cold air intake done
-FS removed
-HID kit
-adjustable lowering kit (currently 1 1/2)

OWNER: mmiller2197

Year: 2010
Make/Model: VStar 950 Tourer
Eng size: 950
Modifications: Exhaust, Fuelpak, Fairing
Accessories: ISO Grips, CellBuckle
Length of time to build: 2 months

And the story/inspiration/additional comments:

Well here is my VStar 950 Tourer. I bought it this last March 2012 as a leftover model. As a HD owner for years I never thought I would fall in love with anything else until I rode by buddies VStar 1300. Well story short I fell in love and decided to go with the 950 due to its muscle stance and great potential of becoming a nice bagger. So with that being said farewell to my HD and hello to my new VStar. I have only had her for a few months so I have only done a few things within my budget but so far I have added V&H Twin Slash Slip-on with a V&H Fuelpak. I have stripped the backrest off and the windshield to installed a Sportech Fairing, I have added the Kuryakyn ISO Grips with the Throttle Boss, Cell Buckle for my iPhone. I am getting ready to lower her by 2 inches and planning to add an air intake after some much needed overtime at work to fill my piggy bank back up. So here she is. Hope you like it.
Thanks for checking out my new ride.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thank you for the entry into this months BOTM. It feels great to be a Star Owner. There are allot of amazing looking bikes throughout the forum so thank you to anyone who likes my ride.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Corsair I voted for you buddy. The bikes are all cool but the plane is awesome.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts