1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
13,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YOU ARE VOTING ON JUNE BIKE OF THE MONTH

OWNER: mjenks80

2001 vstar 650
Custom tuxedo black paint on tins, fork covers, rear of headlight housing. Rims coated black. Halo turn signal headlight. Bobbed rear fender. Trimmed front fender. Vance and hines pipes with baffles removed. Baron drag bars with internal wiring. Side brake light and liscence plate. Led strip turns and brake on rear. Spike air cleaner. Danny grey buttcrack seat. J-slam 4in. 180 rear tire. Thanks for looking.

OWNER: basswacka

Year: 2003

Make/Model: XVS 1100 Classic

Eng size: 1100 cc

Modifications:Cobra Slash Down Slip on Exhaust and proper jetting, Removal of AIS, K&N air w/airflow modified air box.

Accessories: Memphis Shades windshield, Mustang seat and pillion, MC Enterprises passenger back rest and luggage rack, Pyle stereo and speakers, Lindby Multibar, Kuryakyn grips and passenger floorboards, USN SCPO Air Box, Show Chrome Flag Poles and Front Fender Rail and Dunlop Whitewalls.

Length of time to build: Continuing project that started 4 years ago.

And the story/inspiration/additional comments: When I retired from the service 5 years ago, I sold my bike, much to the disdain of my wife, who knew I'd be wanting another one. She was right; again. Enter my new project, "Sanity".

OWNER: SPYWIZARD

2010 roadliner

ultimate seats
d&d slip-on exhaust
kuryakyn license plate frame
cobra fatty freeway bars

OWNER: Smitty

2003 Roadstar Silverado
Wreckless Fairing,Pioneer stereo, Driver Backrest

Found the bike in a carport at a guys house on a service call,It took me 3 years to talk the guy into selling but she is finally mine! and he only wanted $1500 so i got a steal! I love this bike!

OWNER: mmiller2197

2010 Yamaha Vstar 950 Tourer

Well since I bought the bike last March I have done allot of things to it. I added a Sportech Fairing, Rear Rack, Lowered it 2 inches, added a V&H Slip-on, Driving Lights, and also crash bars. I must admit after being a Harley guy for years I really enjoy my Star much more. Anyways let me know what you think and also if you have any input into intakes and what seems to look and work best please share. This is my next upgrade.

OWNER: Miescha

2006 Vstar 1100 Classic - "Purple Fairy Bike"

Custom Paint by Darren @ Liquid Illusions

Kuryakyn rear bullet turn signals - side post mounted

Bub Big Willy's exhaust

POD filters

Kissan Headlight Modulator

Kuryakyn run-turn-stop rear modulator

Custom side mount license frame with brake light

Custom low profile gel seat

Clocks 4 Bikes Stem Nut Clock

Joe Florida 180-LED light kit with remote