• bfrench

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Well, better late than never. March is turning out to be a long month here any way. Anyone else waiting for warmer weather?

Anywho, on to the contestants. As the weather warms up, we will hope to see more entries for BOTM. However, we did get one this month, so thank you @Yamahajohn83!

Remember, voting poll can be accessed on the full site. Please vote for your fave!

Yamahajohn83:

(See attachment 1, Left)

lesblank:

See attachment 2, Middle)

bfrench:

(See attachment 3, Right)

Attachments

·
Registered
909 Posts
I appreciate having my bike considered as an entry for the March BOTM but please reconsider including it. It's basically a stock mundane run of the mill XVS650 and the only time it had anything going for it was in the picture where I Photoshopped Iggy Azalea's donk along with it.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I appreciate having my bike considered as an entry for the March BOTM but please reconsider including it. It's basically a stock mundane run of the mill bike and the only time it had anything going for it was in the picture where I Photoshopped Iggy Azalea's donk along with it.
Would you like to be withdrawn?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
487 Posts
I appreciate having my bike considered as an entry for the March BOTM but please reconsider including it. It's basically a stock mundane run of the mill XVS650 and the only time it had anything going for it was in the picture where I Photoshopped Iggy Azalea's donk along with it.
I would leave it. Its cool and still looks like a clean bike.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Would you like to be withdrawn?

Please. It just doesn't feel right considering that I did nothing to make it vote-worthy, anything I did to it was for functionality and not aesthetics. I think there are plenty of other bikes on this forum that are prettier or were modified by the owner to enhance their bike's appearance. But again, thank you for considering Prunella for BOTM.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Please. It just doesn't feel right considering that I did nothing to make it vote-worthy, anything I did to it was for functionality and not aesthetics. I think there are plenty of other bikes on this forum that are prettier or were modified by the owner to enhance their bike's appearance. But again, thank you for considering Prunella for BOTM.
No problem. The poll has been edited.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Whoa! Hold on a sec. Before YamaMassGirl pulled my entry the voting showed that lesblank had 2 votes and Yamahajohn83 and I were tied with 0. Did you truly believe what you posted? :p lol!

BTW, I don't see the pic of Yamahajohn83's bike... there's just a default image for when the URL isn't valid.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Whoa! Hold on a sec. Before YamaMassGirl pulled my entry the voting showed that lesblank had 2 votes and Yamahajohn83 and I were tied with 0. Did you truly believe what you posted? /forums/images/smilies/tongue.gif lol!

BTW, I don't see the pic of Yamahajohn83's bike.
I did not see Yamahajohn83's bike either and that's why I did not vote.
I am beginning to think this is rigged!
I am suspecting Russian collusion.

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,355 Posts
Earlier today the site did have some issues, might be related. It's there for me on my phone, tablet and PC. By the way Doigenes415, a well cleaned, maintained and bike that is regular ridden is very much part of the Bike on the Month. Any way this is what I see on the site currently.

·
5,355 Posts
I think lesblankov might be Russian so you just may be on point.
Not Russian, unless you mean my other bike I use for commuting on bad traffic days.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
A third option has been added. You can view the third photo at the beginning of this thread. There needs to be a little more competition here, even though this poll is going up late in the month.

One positive thing here, is that this has been keeping us entertained, to say the least. And this should be the primary focus, right? :)

·
5,355 Posts
Photo now gone for me also.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts