2005 VStar 1100 Custom Bobber

OWNER: boberstar

Vstar 1100

OWNER: fyre

2003 vstar 650

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
This one should be called "Bobber of the Month":)

Another month of nice custom bikes to vote on. Congrats to you all as each one are nice looking rides!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Love the bobbers this month, and yes, it was a hard decision indeed. I tried to ask myself "which one would you most like to ride?", but even that only narrowed it down to three. Beautiful choices, makes me want a second Star to make into a bobber of my very own (my 11yo daughter would KILL me if I removed the rear seat on my 1100)!

All of you who entered did a spectacular job and have gorgeous bikes that we're all jealous of!

·
Premium Member
1,052 Posts
Great group this month WOW ! I've got to say that the boberstar bike caught my attention.

With the sportster style gas tank and clip on bars and totally one off front fork. Very nice.... A mix of old school and custom.

Warms my heart. :D

·
Premium Member
1,052 Posts
Too bad you missed the sept line up. Try again for November you may have a hit on your hands then...

Lots of work yes and it looks great, :D Some deep pockets go with that for sure.

·
Registered
2,181 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,763 Posts
Congrats VST, awesome looking ride, and what a classy way of breaking the tie Sick Mick, very respectful and impressive.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts