Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Welcome from southwestern PA. Very nice! By the way, the smile never leaves. Especially while riding. But the windshield helps keep ya from having to brush the bugs out of yer teeth after a ride.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Welcome from Eastern Canada. Very nice ride and sonysnek is right, the smile becomes a permanent feature. Check the forums for one that best relates to the question you want to ask to get the most responses.

·
Super Moderator
6,086 Posts
Welcome to the forum from East Tennessee. Great looking bike and yes, the smile never leaves, lol. Glad you joined us!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
4,621 Posts
Welcome from Houston, Texas. Ride often and safe.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Welcome Jg to forum....thanks for sharing the pic, too! The color is rich and the saddle bags are nice. Don't hesitate to post your questions. There are lots of knowledgeable members who can help you with mechanical, accessory, etc. Ride safe and enjoy~YammyV

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Hey. Welcome. Nice looking ride!

The best place to ask questions is dependent on what your questions are. :) There are different sub-forums to explore.

If you haven't already searched... I honestly recommend searching Google while including the word starbikeforums. (Google is the best search engine, IMO. And this forum has best Star Bike experienced members, IMO.)

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

·
Registered
176 Posts
Welcome from Maryland. I'm on my third vStar (650, 1100, now 1300) and they are easy to love. Solid performers and light on the pocket book, both initially and mechanically. Enjoy your new bike and stay safe.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts