Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

Registered
Congratz, you will to post pictures of it when you pick it up.

Registered
Welcome and congratulations. There are many recent Eluder riders here that realized these bikes are probably one of the best deals out there. Enjoy your new bike, look forward to hearing more from you.

If you wouldn't mind, can you enter the last 6 digits of your serial # to this thread? Trying to get an idea of how many Eluders may have been produced.
2018 Eluder Production Numbers

Registered
From my test ride today

From my test ride today

View attachment 105235
Congratulations --- great deal even better bike. I had mine about a year before a financial hardship situation came up. Just a word of caution, just before I sold it the ignition mechanism sort of broke. An acquaintance wanted to hear it so I gave him the keys (I don't know what he did) and bada bing, it was broke. I always felt that it was built rather fragile. also, keep a spare FOB battery on you --- I could never get the 'coded' start process to work. only complaint about the bike was the FOB --- hate em in cars and bikes. Anyway, I'm sure you will enjoy this tremendous bike.

Oh, also, the right side storage door just feel off one day during a ride. they are relatively cheap to buy, but it was a little annoying. prob user error, prob didn't fasten the latch well enough - just something to keep in mine.

truly miss mine, happy riding.

Registered
Just took mine from Michigan to Kentucky and back. I don鈥檛 have a touring bike to compare it to but I couldn鈥檛 believe how well it rode for miles on the highway. Even in the rain. Did the first oil change. Can鈥檛 wait to go out again. What a value.

Registered
Discussion Starter #15
Just took mine from Michigan to Kentucky and back. I don鈥檛 have a touring bike to compare it to but I couldn鈥檛 believe how well it rode for miles on the highway. Even in the rain. Did the first oil change. Can鈥檛 wait to go out again. What a value.
I agree, amazing value. Cant wait to get mine picked up

Registered
Discussion Starter #17
That's pretty sharp. I wish they had offered the Venture in this blacked out version. A real head turner.
I have never really been a fan of blacked out bikes. I like chrome. Until I saw this thing. They are waiting on the brake switch to do the recall, hopefully it arrives today so I can pick up the bike tomorrow. It's a 1 1/2 hour drive to the dealer so just decided to wait for the recall to be done before I pick up.

Registered
I have never really been a fan of blacked out bikes. I like chrome. Until I saw this thing. They are waiting on the brake switch to do the recall, hopefully it arrives today so I can pick up the bike tomorrow. It's a 1 1/2 hour drive to the dealer so just decided to wait for the recall to be done before I pick up.
I agree, everybody likes chrome, and I enjoy working on polishing it most of the time. But there鈥檚 something to be said for a nice blacked out bike, looks great but a lot easier to to keep it looking that way. Enjoy that bike my man.

Registered
Nice ride....was looking at those prior to my current bike.
Blacked out looks good depending on the bike, the type etc.... Mine is called 'Midnight' but has crome accents that sets off and contrasts the black really well.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts