1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
34 Posts
i have been looking to get one for my bike. i do think it is the best one out there.

·
Registered
34 Posts
hdeater113 where abouts are u in washington st? i went to school there in pullman wa

·
Registered
389 Posts
I've had mine for over 3yrs and would not ride without it, after using one for a while you will know what I'am talking about

·
Registered
133 Posts
I put the breakaway on 2 years now and reinstalled it with the ISSO grips. Its by far the best aftermarket cruise there is and the most expensive one also. I like how it disconnects when you apply the front brake.

·
Registered
389 Posts
I ran the Kuru grips on my 1100 and after awhile they would turn my hands or gloves black, sorry they are like all the rest of the junk from Kury, I'am putting Avon grips on this bike

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the info guys. This is one of my winter projects I would like to do. Mama's been keeping me busy doing the house honey do's.Too much riding last summer,got behind on the list.

[hdeater113 where abouts are u in washington st? i went to school there in pullman wa]
other side of the state spartus24. The rainy side.I'm in Longview 2 hrs south of Seattle.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts