Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone,
not only am i brand new to this site, but this is my first v-star. its a 99 v-star custom 1100. its actually still at the dearlership, thats how new to me it is. i decided to join this forum right away, as i bought my other bike and had some issues with it (98 Kawasaki Vulcan 750). not long after i bought it, i was having issues that i couldnt figure out. that forum is filled with great people always willing to help a guy out. im hoping to find the same support here (though im hoping to not have any problems lol). if there are any mods or add ons that are pretty popular, please let me know, as this bike is still mostly stock (i have some pics posted). i already decided im gonna get a Lindby Lindbar engine guard once i get around to getting it ordered.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Welcome to the forum "drfraser". I'm rather new also. I bought my 2005 1100 Silverado a year ago. It was dam cold on those first few rides. Love the bike.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ha ha! im no dr, those are my initials lol. i've heard nothing but good things about the v-star. even avid harley riders i know are trading off to v-stars. same style, smoother ride, etc. i ride... pretty much anywhere i can. i ride mostly for a mode of transportation, but thats just because i work in the agriculture field and dont have much time to ride, so i ride whenever i get the chance

1 - 9 of 9 Posts