Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am Brazilian and my name is Daniel, but I like to be called Oak which is my last name.
Thank you for being accepted into the forum. I have a V Star 650 in the USA is named V Star 650 I would like to exchange ideas about bikes, parts and accessories. sorry English, but not fluently speak then use google translator.

Big hug to everyone ...

·
Registered
890 Posts
Hey Oak, welcome to the forum from here in Northwest Illinois USA. I started with a 650 and thoroughly loved it. I currently ride an 1100 and have dreams of moving up to a Roadstar. Glad to have you join us and look forward to reading your posts and seeing pics of your 650. Post often and ride safe.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Welcome Oak, from a Washington State V Star 650 Classic New Owner... I look forward to seeing pics of your 650 Brother, Enjoy the Wind!

·
Super Moderator
6,086 Posts
Hi Oak, welcome to the forum. Like OVSM, i once owned a 650, great bike, however i moved up to a 950t. Glad you joined us, and looking forward to your pictures. Ride safe, and ask all you want.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Welcome "OAK" from Pennsylvania. Think you are the first person I've seen on here from Brasil. You came to the right place for information on your ride. Great bunch of people here and willing to answer any questions you may have. You should share some ride stories you may have from riding you area. Would like to see some pics too of your ride and where you ride.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts