Yamaha Starbike Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
2014 statoliner deluxe
190 Posts
Just for clarification, there is no hole. The "hole I am pointing at in the first picture is an indentation with a hairline crack around the top. Parts cleaner, sandpaper, parts cleand and air blast View attachment 116378
Now you need to order a skid plate for your goldwing I have one on mine if you look closely under the middle of the motor you can see your over flow plastic tank they take every thing the front wheel can send it and they will drain all your antifreeze bad design by Honda skid plate is fairly inexpensive..tow bill is not..I have a 2018 goldwing also..

·
Premium Member
2014 statoliner deluxe
190 Posts
If it leaks I’ll trade it in at the repairing dealership. I’m just motorcycle poor right now with 50k worth of broken motorcycles in my garage. Don’t want to buy another.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
No worries I did the same thing and never had a problem..black heat paint after a week never had a problem I was on a 2 day road trip fixed up at motel next 2 days on the ride no leaks I love my wing wife rides it every where we now live in myrtle Beach south Carolina 😎 no more back country roads of Eastern Tennessee good luck with that but you won't need it, problem solved.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts