Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey , I ride a 2003 1100 vstar custom and it recently got hit while it was parked. Both of my fenders are tore up beyond repair. Anyone know how much that costs to replace with work?

I was also thinking this might be a good opportunity to customize them since they are gone, has anyone bought new fenders for their vstar? If so where did you get them, and how did it work out?

Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey , I ride a 2003 1100 vstar custom and it recently got hit while it was parked. Both of my fenders are tore up beyond repair. Anyone know how much that costs to replace with work?

I was also thinking this might be a good opportunity to customize them since they are gone, has anyone bought new fenders for their vstar? If so where did you get them, and how did it work out?

Thanks
the same thing happened to me not long after i bought my bike (vstar 950) i had to replace the rear fender. my original quote was 1200 from the dealership. i decided to buy the stuff and do it myself. i ordered the parts online from yamaha and they were shipped for free to the dealership. i had to get new blinkers the plastic clips that hold the fender on under the seat and some gaskets and other small parts like that. it took me about 3 hours and only cost about $500

1 - 2 of 2 Posts