Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
I'm going to forcefully pace myself to only do one mod a week lol. Springs at least a few weeks away so gotta make em last
I will pray you stick to your goals... I always say that with a new toy and then its all balls to the wall to get it finished

The wife hates it. My current project is in a million pieces right now and she told me to take vacation time and finish it so she can spend time with me in the afternoons after work LOL...

It sounds like you have maybe 4-5 hours of solid work to get it all done though so have fun. Tip read the install instructions several times and have the tools there when you start so you aren't searching for them halfway through.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I will pray you stick to your goals... I always say that with a new toy and then its all balls to the wall to get it finished

The wife hates it. My current project is in a million pieces right now and she told me to take vacation time and finish it so she can spend time with me in the afternoons after work LOL...

It sounds like you have maybe 4-5 hours of solid work to get it all done though so have fun. Tip read the install instructions several times and have the tools there when you start so you aren't searching for them halfway through.
I'm good for tools and have a great shop to work in just wish it was heated

1 - 13 of 13 Posts