Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have issues with threads I've already read show as unread. This site does not remember what I've read visit to visit. This is the only forum I have this issue on. It's especially bad when I change pc's.

Anyone else?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What settings? I don't have this issue on any other forums.

I had ever thread in the vstar forum marked read at home last night. This morning on work pc server show I have not read them and the have not had any further posts since last night.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm think the forum software hasn't been updated in quite some time. May not be it, but the version show at the bottom of the page is a few years old I believe.

·
Registered
621 Posts
I've been having the same trouble as Bevo and the Duke, and I only use one computer to troll around here.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Ditto (and now the part to lengthen post enough to go)

lol forgot about the 10 character minimum

·
Administrator
13,271 Posts
Ditto (and now the part to lengthen post enough to go)

lol forgot about the 10 character minimum
there's a trick you can use. enter your letters, then hit the space bar a bunch and then insert a period like this:

a.............................................

except all those periods should be spaces, like the post below

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
What settings? I don't have this issue on any other forums.

I had ever thread in the vstar forum marked read at home last night. This morning on work pc server show I have not read them and the have not had any further posts since last night.
Go into User PC, there are settings for exactly what you are having issues with. The only issue i have with the forum software is it wont recognize my extreme handsomeness and worship me accordingly

·
Registered
79 Posts
lol yah, just thought I'd leave someone a chuckle

1 - 14 of 14 Posts