Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its after three posts here in "introductions" that i can post in other threads and post new threads correct?? i have some ?s about my 1100.. ill try back later

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
Okay it has been decided you may now post elsewhere. Funny how all new members think you need to ost three times in the intro section but actually you are free to post anywhere or start threads anywhere after only one post in the intro section.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Okay it has been decided you may now post elsewhere. Funny how all new members think you need to ost three times in the intro section but actually you are free to post anywhere or start threads anywhere after only one post in the intro section.
Wart, don't have documented fact at hand, but for sure at one time early on when all the spammer bullcrap was running amuck, the powers to be:rolleyes: put that 3 post rule out there to sift the spammer scum:cool: Some deny that was there, but it was.

Maybe some of the boys remember? Don't mean nothin, but I think that is where some get that 3 post thing from.

·
Banned
1,741 Posts
i can post in other threads
You certainly may, as long as they're in good taste. Personally, I think a charcoal gray wool pinstripe is good, along with a silk vest and cravat. Cuff links optional, of course.

But feel free to post in whatever threads you have.

Oh. Welcome:)

·
Administrator
13,674 Posts
i don't know why anyone would still get that idea. admn stated nearly a year ago there would be a 3 post minimum to get started but that was quickly scrapped to just 1 post. despite this change, everyone was still telling all the new people it was 3 posts, even after i stated numerous times just 1 post was now needed. then i put up an easily recognizable help post for new members:

but somehow, some way, this 3 post business still haunts us.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Hey new person. Don't feel bad. They made me post in my intro 600 times before i could post in another thread :eek:

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
i don't know why anyone would still get that idea. admn stated nearly a year ago there would be a 3 post minimum to get started but that was quickly scrapped to just 1 post. despite this change, everyone was still telling all the new people it was 3 posts, even after i stated numerous times just 1 post was now needed. then i put up an easily recognizable help post for new members:

but somehow, some way, this 3 post business still haunts us.
Geee, Ya THINK it might be Forum Rule #11 :confused:

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
You people actually read the rules lol.

·
Banned
1,741 Posts
(I'm only posting here to out bevo1981 as the oddball for not having a MASH-related avatar....)

In his defense, I think Bevo is actively engaged in an avatar search depicting his bone... At the least we can be sympathetic (or not:)) to his difficulties related thereto:D:D:D

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
Oh and a big hearty "You're Welcome" to the fourm staff for my directing your attention to rule #11. Frigg'in kids these days and their lack of proper manners.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts