Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

61 - 73 of 73 Posts

·
Premium Member
304 Posts
So I actually clicked on the upgrade request and this is what I saw but I guess I'm still premium as I don't see any ads.

I expect they will fix this as a bug to take care of.

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,073 Posts
Boots, good investigation.

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,073 Posts
We used to circles, now we are squares.

·
Administrator
363 Posts
Hello! This week, we have two exciting changes to announce.

We’ve received quite a lot of feedback regarding avatars. Avatars are a great way to let other members know a little bit about each other. As a result, we have updated avatars to display in a square shape, rather than round and made the size of the avatar a bit bigger. This will better display some of the interesting photos our members select to represent themselves in their community.

Search results
Next, as we continue to build and expand search functionality, we have updated search to display up to 500 results. We will continue to monitor performance and feedback as our search technology evolves, to make it easier to find important information you want!

General Housekeeping
We’ve also done some general housekeeping, removing some no longer needed code, squashed a few bugs and made some improvements in CSS (Cascading Style Sheets, for inquiring minds) for faster page loading.

Check out those changes and keep the feedback coming. We appreciate hearing your thoughts!
Your Community Support Team

Jeff M

·
Administrator
363 Posts
So I actually clicked on the upgrade request and this is what I saw but I guess I'm still premium as I don't see any ads.

View attachment 90085

I expect they will fix this as a bug to take care of.
@Boots On the backend we can see that your 12 month subscription ends on Nov 24, 2019. That might be why that is visible, we are still looking into why the expiration date is not showing up correctly on the front end.

Thank you for bringing this up!
~Austin

·
Premium Member
304 Posts
Thanks. Will I be able to re-subscribe to avoid all the advertisements?

61 - 73 of 73 Posts