Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to buy a set of engine guard chaps and keep getting asked what make of engine guard I have. Don't see any markings on it and in looking on line have not seen another like it. Have a look at the photo and let me know what make it is. Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
I can't but then what if you just show them what it looks like. That should take care of that. This one is "very common" as for guards but there are so many variances. sorry thats all i got.

·
Registered
163 Posts
It looks very, very similar to the guard by MC Enterprise. If it isn't that one, it seems to be the same dimensions, or at least it looks that way in the picture.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Duh!!! Why didn't I think of that. Could have sent them the picture as well. Thanks to all who responded.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If anyone is still subscribed to this thread, just wanted to let you know, I got some chaps that fit the pictured engine guard. The seller said they were for an OEM engine guard and they fit perfectly.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I'd like to low where your got your chaps. I asked the same question of a company and offered a picture but was told i'd have to buy a set. If they didn't fit I could return them and only be out the shipping costs. How generous of them, I thought!
Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts