Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I am putting together a once a month (For now) ride up Angeles Crest for Star riders.

I will do the first one tomorrow Saturday 5/18 early morning. I dont expect anyone to show since its such short notice but I will post anyway as a monthly ride. Mods please let me know if anything here is not allowed.

THE RIDE

WHO: SoCal Star riders that are willing to wake up early on Saturday for a dream ride up the best road in this part of the world.
WHEN: Every 1st Saturday of every month
WHERE: Meetup at (1st Meet point):

Galaxy Artesia 76 (Gas Station)
7250 Artesia Blvd
Buena Park, CA
@ 6am

2nd Meetup point will be here:

Chevron
623 Foothill Blvd
La Canada Fltrdg, CA
@ 7am

Feel free to go straight to the 2nd meet point above if the 1st is not on your way, etc.

WHAT: Kickstands up from the 2nd meet point at 7:30am.
We will ride up to Newcomb's Ranch, stay there for a bit, maybe have some BF and head back down.

Please NOTE that even though this is a group ride, everyone needs to ride at their own pace. Its most def not a race to the top or anything like that. If you want to go fast all the time this ride aint for you. This will be a relaxed, semi-spirited at times ride. Again, at ones own pace!

Hope to see people join up!
Thanks!
-Capo

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Again, first ride is tomorrow morning. Feel free to join!

NEXT ride will be SATURDAY JUNE 1st!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is a cool idea Capo I like the way you think. Too bad I'm 2500 miles away or I'd join you. I am headed out to SoCal next weekend to see the inlaws, but I have no wheels out there.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Thanks! You can always rent one ;)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
For sure :cool:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
A few pics of the ride yesterday:

·
Registered
251 Posts
Hi there - another new Roady owner looking for fellow cruisers. Is this ride up to the Crest still going on? If so, would like to participate and get to know fellow riders. Let me know - thanks.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hello,

I sold my bike about a year ago so no this ride isnt on anymore but d a quick search im sure there are other riders organizing rides on Ortega, Angeles Crest, etc. I hope to be back soon!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts