Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
2,513 Posts
Welcome Grizzlyman. This is a great place to learn more about your ride from other Yamaha owners. What kind of bike did you get? And we love pics here so post some when you get a chance.

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,481 Posts
Welcome from Houston, Texas. Said you were new rider, first bike? As NorthernRider said we like pictures. Ride often and safe.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes it it my very first bike, left over 2015 stock had 3 miles when I bought her. She has about 1700 miles now. I ride everyday and I'm in the early stages of planning a cross country ride. I've added a Vance & Hines slip on, Cobra intake and a DynoJet Power Commander. I ordered a fairing from Tsukayu thats coming on a slow boat from China.

Attachments

·
2,513 Posts
Beautiful. You picked a great bike, but it's hard to wrong with any of the Star lineup. Lots of 950 owners here who absolutely love them.

·
Super Moderator
6,414 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum and from a fellow 950 owner. Great looking bike and nice upgrades, thanks for the pics and ride safely!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Hi Grizzlyman. I had the pleasure of riding some of your beautiful roads a few week ago, on my way home from Tennessee. Beautiful country, there in Virginia. The rolling hills and farmland I saw were great for riding, not to mention the Blue Ridge Parkway, etc.

Sounds like you have some good plans. Look forward to hearing more from you.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts