Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

261 - 280 of 311 Posts

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #262
Update on Richard:
He’s at home now, recovering quicker than originally anticipated. I’ve been filling in for the Chief so she can spend some quality time with him. She says he’s getting a little restless, however he’s commenting on how fortunate he was to have his son nearby to perform CPR on him that actually saved his life. His heart had completely stopped when his son just happened to be coming by and found him face down from falling out.
I told the Chief that God’s not done with him yet, he’s keeping him around for a reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Great news Keith! Keep us updated.

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,458 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,407 Posts
Update on Richard:
I was in the Chiefs office yesterday, no I’m not in trouble, lol, but he’s making incredible strides on his recovery. He will not need surgery on his face, just healing time, he’s up and around and doing light house chores. His Doctor said he’s never seen a man his age, 69, recover so well. He is truly blessed and understands the power of prayer!

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Update on Richard:
I was in the Chiefs office yesterday, no I’m not in trouble, lol, but he’s making incredible strides on his recovery. He will not need surgery on his face, just healing time, he’s up and around and doing light house chores. His Doctor said he’s never seen a man his age, 69, recover so well. He is truly blessed and understands the power of prayer!

That is awesome i love hearing good stories like that. My mother in law is the wimpiest person i know but kicked cancers butt 26 years ago.

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,458 Posts

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #274
Can I just say that I think it's awesome that you actually have this little section in the forum, considering most group and forums try to ban stuff like this. Good job.

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk
It truly is a blessing. It’s an idea that @Keith Post and I came up with, and was approved by @lesblank and some others.
I’m glad you enjoy it!

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #275
Most of you know I am minister with my own ministry. I’d like to share a video of our sermon from this last Sunday.
One of my ministry partners came down from Michigan and we tag team preached a message. It was a great time of ministry.
For those of you I haven’t had the pleasure of meeting yet, I’m the guy on the left.

Here’s a link to my ministry website where you can watch it. I also hope you’ll click the music link at the bottom and listen to music provided by Kyle Lovett who has given us permission to feature his music.

·
Super Moderator
6,407 Posts
It truly is a blessing. It’s an idea that @Keith Post and I came up with, and was approved by @lesblank and some others.
I’m glad you enjoy it!
We’re truly glad that you are enjoying this portion of our forum. ChiefGunner and I weren’t sure how it would go over, but we were blessed in getting approved for it.
No one will judge you for sharing and believing your thoughts, we all gain a blessing from everyone’s posts.

261 - 280 of 311 Posts