Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

381 - 399 of 399 Posts

·
Premium Member
328 Posts
It's been said well here but I have to add my THANKS!

·
Super Moderator
6,763 Posts
Monica and I are friends with a local couple that used to ride, and they’re selling their motorcycle accessories to use the money for local ministry. I’ve bought a few things from them.
I bought this brand new t-shirt for Monica for two dollars and loved the message on the back of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
6,763 Posts
Monica and I are fans of the Australian Christian group ‘For King and Country’ . If you ever have the chance to watch their music video God only Knows you’ll see that it was filmed in nearby Chattanooga on the foot bridge in downtown. You’ll see the lightning in the background from a storm that actually passed through. The main female character is a friend of their wives. We find it a very moving story, check it out when you can and tell me what y’all think.

·
Super Moderator
6,763 Posts
Their music video, ‘Shoulders’ is also very good, it has several great points to it. Watch really close at the impact of the two vehicles.

·
Super Moderator
6,763 Posts
I was pondering on all of the drama with the pandemic whether it’s through the media, government(local, state, etc) it seems to me that we’re heading to the signs reminiscent of the last days. I find myself thinking about what the Bible(not a minister, a religion, etc) warns of what will happen.
I was raised to believe in the Republican Party for its basic blue collar beliefs. But now many of them appear to be a wolf in sheep’s clothing.
The Democratic Party, well most of them speak for themselves as well.
I’m no religious zealot, nor do I claim to be, yet things are happening at a rapid pace, and no one, but no one will drag me out of my house and inject me with the governments approved vaccination.
In my chosen career I took an oath to uphold the amendments of the Constitution of the United States, and I firmly stand on that oath.
This weekend we are remembering those who gave the ultimate sacrifice for our country and for what it stands for. Our founding fathers must surely be turning over in their graves if they saw the shape our federal government has turned our country into.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Keith, you are right to be concerned. I am quite familiar with end time prophecy (Daniel's 70th week, Matt 24, Rev. 13 and others) and find the bible to be very believable and accurate. You will have lots of company when it comes to refusing mandated vaccination.

·
Super Moderator
6,763 Posts
I just had to share this,

Yesterday I took a report on two stolen bicycles taken from inside a shed. Both were boys bikes and were given as Christmas presents in 2019. Both boys were broken hearted as the family doesn’t have much. With a little old fashioned Police work, and divine intervention that I asked for, I was able to locate both bikes and returned them. I told the family I had some heavenly help.

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
I just had to share this,

Yesterday I took a report on two stolen bicycles taken from inside a shed. Both were boys bikes and were given as Christmas presents in 2019. Both boys were broken hearted as the family doesn’t have much. With a little old fashioned Police work, and divine intervention that I asked for, I was able to locate both bikes and returned them. I told the family I had some heavenly help.

That is awesome, i am proud of you!

·
Premium Member
2018 SVTC
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #397
That’s awesome Keith! I’m sure they are truly blessed.
On a side note.... I absolutely despise thieves. Have had my home broken into before and robbed BIG TIME. Afterwards it’s really hard to recover from that feeling of being “violated”. Yea, insurance covered the stuff but what price on your peace of mind?

381 - 399 of 399 Posts