Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody I'm still alive. You can't get rid of me that easy. I've just been stuck in life. New position at work has been keeping me real busy. No time to surf the net lol. My summer honey do list and so on. Made a couple of goods rides and one big one. Rode 1276 miles over the holiday weekend which was awesome and long over due. I had some motorcycle changes in my garage. No I still have my strat. We sold my wife's 650 and we bought a superglide custom. I know I know a Hd in the the garage. The strat is not afraid it can still eat the hd. Well I just wanted to say hi to everyone and ride safe and keep the shiny side up this riding season.:)

·
Registered
545 Posts
Good to hear from you 'eater. God bless.....

·
Registered
621 Posts
... HDbuyer :D...
Haahahahaha!!!!

Glad to hear from you. If your time is limited lately, you made a good choice to spend it riding rather than posting about riding.

Hopefully things will settle down for you soon. Shiny side up.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Hi hdeater:D Wondering about you, glad you are fine and still around.
Got one comment, the lady got an HD, here you are hdeater, bet she has a grin ear to ear, huh?:eek::D
Ride Safe:cool:

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
G'Day HD, Sugar, Strat, Corsair, Bevo and all the rest of you guys. Likewise life has me busy in ways in would rather not have, but I'm still here poppin in in and out like a blowfly. I would love to be on here more and will try to catch up. No doubt all the new folk will be wondering who this strange bloke from down under is:)

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Aussie, my man! Great to learn you still check in on the ol forum:D
I know you have issues in the down under, but very happy to hear you are hangin in.

The boys are still here mostly, cept for our good friend Springer, seems he checked out a couple months ago:(

Wart is hangin tough(as usual) Taboo is there ok, he just seems to lay back and comment when he sees fit:)

Course ol Bevo is always there, with his finger poised over his "EDIT!!! NO WAY IN HELL CAN YOU POST THAT:eek:" button.
Seems reserved for special folks:rolleyes:

Again, good to see you on the forum:D

Have Fun, Ride Safe:cool:

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Nice to see everyone is still topside

·
Registered
545 Posts
First Jarhead, now 'eater. Starting to wonder if the real reason Springer left was to go ride Harleys.

This is serious! There seems to be an Invasion of the Harley Snatchers going on around here! And Kevin McCarthy is nowhere to be found.

Watch your backs gentlemen.....and for GOD's sake, don't sleep......!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts