Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys I am building the soundtrack for our float entry in the Christmas Parade. This is for the Scouts and the parade theme is Tribute to Heros. I am mixing Christmas in with Patriotic songs. I have all branches of military represented. I have God Bless America. I have a few more but what songs do you think of? Remember the boys will be walking to it.

·
Registered
545 Posts
I just threw up in my mouth........

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
I just threw up in my mouth........
Hope you did not choke bad. Navy blue is true, But, them folks in the picture,well:eek::rolleyes: So goes the village and the people in it. Some villages have more people than others.

To your request: National Emblem March, When Johnny Comes Marching Home,Stars and Stripes Forever, America. The only thing is, the boys may have to stop and do a routine with some of those:D

Good luck with your project!!:cool:

·
Registered
545 Posts
Hope you did not choke bad. Navy blue is true, But, them folks in the picture,well:eek::rolleyes: So goes the village and the people in it. Some villages have more people than others.
Agreed. Thank God for the Boy Scouts of America, one of the few bastions of sanity left in this country. You can bet the folks in that picture aren't invited to any BSA functions. :D

I like the song "God bless the USA" by Lee Greenwood for your project. I has a beat you could walk to and definitely honors troops.....

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You guys Rock! I have the hymn for all four branches of the military. Paddy I had already decided on God Bless the USA for our song in front of the judges. The boys will be saluting the song (about 70 boys). The ones that know the words will be singing along. We have the following playlist not in any particular order

Air Force Song
America the Beautiful - Ray Charles
American Soilder - Toby Keith
The Army Song
Courtesy of the Red, White and Blue
God Bless the USA
Let Freedon Ring - The Charlie Daniels Band
Made In America -
The Marines Hymn
Navy Hymn
Star Spangled Banner
These Colors Dont Run

I am going to go listen to WhoStar's suggestions right now. The float turned out really cool. I will take pictures Saturday and show you pictures. It is going to be a long day but we are so excited to give thanks the way we can!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
that was supposed to say saluting the flag! Sorry long day with little sleep last night.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts