Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
8,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I contacted Santa and he's going to monitor this thread to make his list of gifts for all of us here. I told him we all want Joy to all, Peace on Earth and a Healthy year. He assured me he'll work to make it happen. Then he mentioned that our bikes can't make their own list and asked us to assist. So, if you were your bike what would you want for Christmas to make your owner happy? So post your bike's wish list here. By the way, keep this thread open so anyone walking by your screen can see what to get your bike for Christmas, pictures help to ensure the right gift. ?

Reactions: Deeksvstarclassic

·
8,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
My bike wants to make it easier for me to see and be seen. A nice LED headlight and driving light kit would be nice.

Then my bike saw a picture of Keith's bike with the switchback turn signal bulbs and wants those also.

Reactions: stratsurvivor

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
My bikes wants for Christmas are...
Big Bertha wants a battery & to be riden.
Red (the Vmax) wants to have the parts put on her. Started. Test ridden and sold as quickly & for as much as possible. So my owner can pay his mortgage in February & send his daughter on a school chorus field trip to Florida in January.

My want is for as many kids (and those kids at heart too) to have as fabulous a holiday season as possible.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
I was nice and talked to santa and we agreed that he doesn't have to be punctual. I told him to save some money and pick up the stuff at his convenience. I just put the stuff in a pile on a cabinet until spring. He got me a set of brake pads early and said he has a line on some switch back bulbs that should show up this week. Santa and i have a special relationship we just wing it. I love that jolly old guy.

·
8,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
A new battery and a Garmin Zumo GPS is on my wish llist this year. Lots of money spent on home maintenance this year so may have to wait for spring before Santa shows up.
I have learned that Santa can be flexible. That is just the kinda guy he is.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
I was out in the garage over the weekend and I kept hearing a voice...It sounded muffled but as I got closer to my bike under its winter coat I could tell the bike was talking to me. I lifted the cover slightly and the bike was asking for a new seat.. apparently my bony butt is causing the seat discomfort and would like some additional padding such as a new Mustang seat may be able to provide. I told the stress reliever that I would contact the North pole via Lesblank and she seemed satisfied with that...here is hoping for a new seat...not for my enjoyment...but hers....

·
8,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Redbird58, Santa said he had to check his naughty or nice list. He made it sound like the jury was still out on which list you and your bike are on. :ROFLMAO: :D

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
I am on the good list!...I think I am??....ahhh I am fairly sure.....ummm who wants to know and whats your definition of nice list??....I guess it probably depends on what your definition of is....is?

·
8,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I am on the good list!...I think I am??....ahhh I am fairly sure.....ummm who wants to know and whats your definition of nice list??....I guess it probably depends on what your definition of is....is?

·
Registered
2010 Vstar 950. Candy Red.
1,054 Posts
Santa,
Give a Merry Christmas to all my StarBike Forum buds and a very healthy 2020 to them all. Everybody get lots of miles and be here to tell us all about it this time next year.

My bike is happy and so easy to please but I sure did like the idea of brighter lighting.

·
8,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
graybeard, Santa said he has you covered on the brighter light. He's doing some testing now.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts