Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These wheels were removed from a new Raider the customer had custom wheels installed, I purchased them and sent them to have chromed. None of the items have been installed and tires have not been mounted since I received them from the chrome shop. I have decided to go a different route with my Stratoliner so here they are for sale.

The following are part of the set:

1 Raider chrome front wheel
1 Raider chrome rear wheel
1 Raider chrome rear pulley
1 Raider chrome hub
2 BRAND NEW (0 miles) Raider front rotors (needed if installing these wheels onto a Stratoliner or Roadliner)
1 Raider belt (just under 2k miles)
1 Lightly used Metzler ME880 front tire (120/70 21)
1 Lightly used Metzler ME880 rear tire (210/50 18)

$2,000.00 o.b.o. Price includes shipping to contiguous 48 states.

·
Registered
510 Posts
These wheels were removed from a new Raider the customer had custom wheels installed, I purchased them and sent them to have chromed. None of the items have been installed and tires have not been mounted since I received them from the chrome shop. I have decided to go a different route with my Stratoliner so here they are for sale.

1 Raider chrome hub
2 BRAND NEW (0 miles) Raider front rotors (needed if installing these wheels onto a Stratoliner or Roadliner)

You have any pics?

·
Registered
18 Posts

1 Raider chrome hub

Did you ever sell these rims/tires?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Sorry, I wasn't notified there was a question to this post. Yes, these were sold but I have a new take off OEM silver Raider set for $750 including seals, bearings and shipping within the continental U.S.

Email me at [email protected] if interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Also have a set of BMS Choppers custom wheels that are no longer made. Set includes tires with less than 1k miles. 21" front wheel and 18" rear wheel. Set comes with both a matching 66 tooth pulley and a matching 70 tooth pulley. These wheels use OEM Stratoliner rotors. $1,500.00 including shipping within the continental U.S.

Email me at [email protected] if interested.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts