Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I am a new member to this forum. I just bought an '05 Roadstar that is all customed out. I would put pics in the gallery but it seems to be under maintenance. Anyway, I need advice on what products to use to make my chrome shine. I bought Megwire's Chrome Wheel stuff but the bottle says it is not safe for motorcycle wheels. Therefore I am a little concerned with spraying it all over my bike cuz I don't know what will happen. Anyone have any suggestions?

:confused:

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
chrome is chrome, its gonna shine anyway, just keep clean, you can not make chrome shine any more than it does now! if the stuff your using is abrasive it will scratch the chrome leaving spider lines in it, so watch out what you use!!!!

·
Registered
58 Posts
i think you just made post of the month. a response to a 2 1/2 year old post by someone who hasn't posted anything else on here since. still, it's good advice for anyone else who may have similar questions.

Chrome don't getcha Home...:D

·
Registered
570 Posts
For me there isonly one product for CHROME....Eagle One. It goes on nd stays on and gleams like the light on a clear puddle. Romantic no? Eagle one also cleans as it put on. it is not a spray and wipe product. I got those and they wor ok but not like Eagle One.
Try it. You´ll like it a lot.

·
Registered
58 Posts
For me there isonly one product for CHROME....Eagle One. It goes on nd stays on and gleams like the light on a clear puddle. Romantic no? Eagle one also cleans as it put on. it is not a spray and wipe product. I got those and they wor ok but not like Eagle One.
Try it. You´ll like it a lot.

just sayin....lol.....imho :D:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts