Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed a Chubby Performance Intake Kit 2 years ago or so. If anyone is wanting more power out of the 1100, do this!!!! And don't 2nd guess yourself, it is the best thing that you can do for your 1100, hands down. Totally different motorcycle after the install, LOVE IT!!!!

anywho... I was curious if anyone knew the part number of the K&N filter that is used for that kit? Im wanting to buy the rain proof bags that go over the filters... But i need to know the size and or the part number of the filter. I was hoping to avoid having to take off the tank, just to get a part number.

I was thinking about turning the elbows and pods out sideways, to get kind of like dragons breath look to it. which is bada** >:)>:)>:)>:).

I emailed the guys over there at SSCustomCycle, but have not heard back from them.

Anyone know that info?

Please oh please!

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
I'm not sure what filters Shane uses.....but a lot of the guys that did their own kits used the RU-0600

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can confirm, its the RU-0600.

Thanks Sick Mick.

I can also confirm, if anyone is interested in a K&N DryCharger, the part number that fits that K&N Pod is: K&N RU-1750DR.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts