Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok Members, I’m clearing out the garage to make some additional room.
I’m selling my 950t, I’m including some extras. It’s a 2009, Raven Black with 27k on the clock. Everything works, including all of the add-ons I’ve put on over the years. It has the factory leather covered saddlebags that have been lined. I’m including pics that show all add-ons.
Price is 4K firm, if I advertise it on cycle trader, etc, it will be higher.
Here’s current pics:

If you have any questions, please Pm me and I’ll be glad to answer them. Recent oil change with full synthetic, rear brakes, and rear tire. Free delivery within 150 miles. Thanks everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2001 Yamaha XVS650 Dragstar Classic and 1999 Honda NT650V Deauville
932 Posts
Keith, that bike looks absolutely immaculate 👌

·
Premium Member
2006 Stratoliner, 2014 Triumph Rocket III Touring, '81 XS650SH Project
1,629 Posts
That should sell quick especially with it being the fastest color...

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut" - Houston, Texas
2001 Vstar 1100 Classic (sold), 2006 HD Electra Glide Ultra Classic
10,231 Posts
I've seen the bike, it's a very clean, even to @Deeksvstarclassic standard, and we'll maintained. If anyone is interested, please don't hesitate as you would getting a very sweet bike.

·
Super Moderator
7,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Les! This bike is and has treated with kid gloves, my thinking is if you take care of it, it’ll take care of you.

·
Registered
V Star 950
43 Posts
Thanks Keith. I was lucky enough to find some bars locally and got both of mine together ( 1300 and 950). I’m going to keep photos of your bike..... the upgrades you did look awesome!

I think I have the same backrest with color match hard luggage for the back of mine. Unfortunately, it wasn’t mounted when I picked it up (it was set up solo). I have a mustang pillion and all the parts but I can’t figure out how to mount it. Is it an easy explanation or can you tell me where he brand and I can do a internet search?

Thanks in advance.

·
Super Moderator
7,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi Runner12!
I bought my setup off of EBay, it came with all the brackets but I had to modify them a bit.
It was listed as a ‘Shark’ brand and I paid $70 total for it. Hope this helps.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts