Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, all,

Have been reading a while and decided to join recently. I'm currently riding a 2008 Yamaha Roadliner--just passed 9 years on it. Great bike. Will be hanging around mostly on the Venture/Eluder forum, as there's a good chance I'll one of those in the next 6-12 mos. Will have some questions for you SVTC and Eluder guys.

Looks like a friendly place!

--cliffieg

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi, all,

Have been reading a while and decided to join recently. I'm currently riding a 2008 Yamaha Roadliner--just passed 9 years on it. Great bike. Will be hanging around mostly on the Venture/Eluder forum, as there's a good chance I'll one of those in the next 6-12 mos. Will have some questions for you SVTC and Eluder guys.

Looks like a friendly place!

--cliffieg
I'm with you on the Venture choice - I find the older I get the more comfortable I want to be (and that goes DOUBLE for my wife!). I haven't had my V-Star very long so I likely won't be looking to buy anytime soon, probable 18 months out. I have been watching for used Ventures and am noticing that there aren't very many available - my thought is that this must be a great bike!

Happy riding, and welcome

Frank

·
Super Moderator
6,398 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum from East Tennessee. We’d love to see some pics of your bike before you purchase a new SVTC, they are awesome looking bikes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,428 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, everyone! Les, nice to know you're up this way frequently, we've got some pretty nice riding around here. You ever take FM 1123 from Belton to Holland? That's probably my favorite MC road in the area. I'm around Moody and Gatesville often. Best thing about Central TX is three minutes in any direction, you're on a pretty nice little FM.

Ride safe!

·
2,488 Posts
Welcome from Atlantic Canada

1 - 7 of 7 Posts