Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
seems like i have to let the clutch out alot on my bike..is there any adjustment to cure this? it has only a little over 8000 miles is all..i wish i had a manual for it but can not find one anywhere..if anyone can help me here i will appreciate it very much...john

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Clutch adj

I don't know if this will help or not, but maybe point you in the right direction.First try the adj at your clutch lever, it that don't get it, behind the inspection plate on the left side crankcase cover(sitting on it) the clutch cable hooks onto the actual clutch lever, there is a locknut that you can adjust from there, likely the adj on the handlebar lever will take care of you. I'm talkin an old 750 here, but figger the same idea. Hope this helps a bit.( you might think about posting this type question on the V-star forum, probaby get more response)

·
Registered
12 Posts
seems like i have to let the clutch out alot on my bike..is there any adjustment to cure this? it has only a little over 8000 miles is all..i wish i had a manual for it but can not find one anywhere..if anyone can help me here i will appreciate it very much...john
The clutch on the 650 has to be let almost all the way out before it engages. Their are some fixes for it. One is the (Cleaver Lever) and the other is the (Seritec) which is a spring/tube device which works very well. Both have web sites.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
I think thats Clevver lever

1 - 6 of 6 Posts