Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,411 Posts
I have the ‘off brand ‘ speedsters on my 950, and I like them. I went from a cobra slip on to the ‘speedsters’. It gave my bike a different look, but they’re considerably louder than the slip on. You lose a little bit of torque going 2–2, vs 2-1, but the looks and rumble was worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
@keith, when you say "off" brand, what brand are they?
Dennis Kirk advertises Hot Rod speedster longs, same part number as all other retailers 2926T. But for some reason they have Hot Rod in there?
You are thinking way too hard on such a simple decision..................just kidding it is easy for me to say because they were on mine when i got it. I don't have to part with the cash. You seem like me just trying to make sure you make the right decision.

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
@DEEk......you read my well bud!!!!
It's not hard all have to do is look in the mirror. If it helps the pipes and bags are why i bought this particular bike. I have had bikes with vance&hines and cobra. I like them both a lot love the way they look and sound.
Now if i just could read my wife.

·
Super Moderator
6,411 Posts
Hey Cajun Injun!
They are Dubs brand, an off brand of Cobra, I don’t think they’re even available anymore, but they only had a few miles and I bought them from a forum member about 70miles south of me. Definitely worth the trip!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts