Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Man, there's a lot going on there and that really looks impressive. I'm having a difficult time deciding if I like the front fender, passing lamps, rims/wheels, or the exhaust more... I happen to like my floorboards, but to give them up for the exhaust is not a bad trade off IMHO. Very nice.

Now get some SS lines on it that will contrast against the black nicely and call it done...

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Man, there's a lot going on there and that really looks impressive. I'm having a difficult time deciding if I like the front fender, passing lamps, rims/wheels, or the exhaust more... I happen to like my floorboards, but to give them up for the exhaust is not a bad trade off IMHO. Very nice.

Now get some SS lines on it that will contrast against the black nicely and call it done...
you dont have to give up the surf boards , the exhaust will fit with them. you will have to change the passenger pegs , they are 2 low , maybe flipping them over might work , i dont know i have the raider passenger mounts and pegs . if you have saddlebags these exhaust wont fit

1 - 7 of 7 Posts