Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome aboard Henderson. You better post some pics of your scoot,tell us where and what you ride. Maybe a hint what part of the world you call home. Some of the forum members get pretty uptight when the new guys don't read the fine print in the rules.One of them will chime in here and give you the rule # and what page it's on.Ride safe and keep the shiny side up.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Welcome from where ever i may be

·
Registered
404 Posts
Welcome. Where in Wisconsin are you? I'm in Balsam Lake, in the northwest part of the state. It made it all the way up to 26 yesterday, so I went for a short ride around the lake. Had to try out the new brake pads after I put them on.:D

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
OK gave you a chance to post but you decided to ingnore it :mad:. Rule 5493.968 on page 5609 of the rule books states: All riders suffering from PMS (parked motorcycle syndrom) and named Henderson, shall post at least 2 pics:eek: of their ride and tell the others where they hail from.;)

Welcome to the forum and enjoy the best site for our beloved Star motorcycles.:D

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
OK ,I have to say the response for the new member sign in has been great. You guys really make a person feel welcome. I did update some of my info . Thanks again for being so welcoming.
Yes I ride a Stratoliner S . Black and Black cherry

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cold in Wisconsin

yea scared me ,still got me wondering what the heck that is!!:eek: What ever it is it is full

1 - 10 of 10 Posts