Yamaha Starbike Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
I put a Corbin dual tour on my liner and me and my wife think its the best thing since sliced cheese and strippers. It's about 500 bucks or you can get it with the heat option for about 700. This is the second Corbin seat I have purchased and I will never have another bike without a Corbin seat. It looks pretty sweet on the bike and It's leather. Corbin has a wide selection of colors and textures to choose from. Hope this is helpful....Jamie

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Seat

Jawana,

I went with the Mustang two peace seat. Didn't get the back rest, sometimes wish I had. Big improvement for passenger. moderate improvement for me. I do think it is as good as most.

I believe there are some other things to think of beyond just the seat. A back rest will help some.

Posture is a big factor. Cruiser bikes put you leaning forward slightly. Risers or handle bars change this.

Sometimes you just need to toughen up a little by riding. This time of the year you hear more about seats than later in the year.

When it comes to riding all day all of these things come into play. Guess we need to choose a touring bike or a cool looking cruiser. They don't seem to be the same.

Dave

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.