Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

just joined because i was planning to do some sort of gangster themed bike styling- you know the ones, slammed, large front tire, ape hangers or beach bars, often a true dual exhaust..white walls, spoked wheels..

anywhoo, i searched for what was offered in a metric that this could be done to, as frankly, Harley and customs are pricey, and their performance isnt overwhelming.

ive seen a few (but not many) examples of roadstars being done like this, but what i really want to know is if it can be done with bolt on mods only (no chopping)- reason being is that its easier to sell, when done, by putting the bike back to stock.

i guess what im really after is a list of bolt on mods, and some pics to see the result..

hoping this forum can assist?

cheers,

Tim

·
Registered
37 Posts
It's all out there man... to be honest, if you want to see more custom bikes and talk to more folks visit roadstarclinic.com Those guys are always on and that board is far more active than here...

Parts and Mods are obviously not as readily available as they are for harley, but our bikes will run longer with the mods on.. lol jk... Not brand bashing, just messing..

·
Registered
291 Posts
Tim, you should check out Pacific Coast Star they have a ton of bolt on custom parts for most of the Star line. Also Baddad.com both of those 2 have tons of bolt on lowering kits and fenders.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts