Registered
503 Posts
That sux,

I read somewhere Motorcycle riders are irrational because:

We take a can of flammable liquid
put it on top of a hot running engine
then take the whole thing and stick it between our legs
and run it down the road at 80 mph
my daughter refers to them as "donorcycles". I think we have had a half dozen riders meet their Maker in just this area in the past few months. Past a young rider yesterday doing wheelies on a busy 2 lane highway... just crazy stupid. Be careful out there and ride safe.

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
That sux,

I read somewhere Motorcycle riders are irrational because:

We take a can of flammable liquid
put it on top of a hot running engine
then take the whole thing and stick it between our legs
and run it down the road at 80 mph
Just don't end up on the smoking thread!

·
Registered
2006 Stratoliner, 2014 Triumph Rocket III Touring, '81 XS650SH Project
204 Posts
Kermit is not just my swim buddy, he goes on lots of trips with me too.

20190814_115340.jpg

·
Registered
370 Posts
Kermit is not just my swim buddy, he goes on lots of trips with me too.

View attachment 96292
We have a robot named Kermit. Normally Kermit is up dancing on the robot arm as it moves around but he came down with COVID back in March

This is at one of our customer’s in Wisconsin. They have a lot of fun with their robot names. They have Rosie the Riveter, Larry, my brother Darryl and my other brother Darryl in one cell, the twin cell to that one has Baron Von Claw (Left and Right robots) and his girlfriend Lonnie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
One time i was in northern Wisconsin fishing and saw an Osprey dive and grab a fish. It took off and an Eagle started chasing it. We were so awestruck watching it we didn't see another Eagle coming from the other way.
It dropped the fish one eagle went down and grabbed the fish and the other one chased it away. That was about the coolest thing i have ever saw in nature.

·
Registered
2006 Stratoliner, 2014 Triumph Rocket III Touring, '81 XS650SH Project
204 Posts
While doing an open water swim in the Potomac on a calm morning, I looked up just in time to watch a Bald Eagle swoop down to the water a few yards ahead of me and grab a good sized fish. I was close enough to hear his wings and feel the air coming off of them. Quite a cool rush.

1881 - 1900 of 1900 Posts