Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello... I am new here...so Hello. I just received my bike in Rocky Mount NC, great owner to buy from by the way!! I rode home to Raleigh NC to find my rear end sore as hell. I had a mustang seat on my mean streak, and liked it allot. Now I am considering a Corbin seat...Can I please have someone tell me how they like their Corbin seat. Never had one, I see they install a gel pad in the high impact areas. Thanks for your input.

·
Registered
422 Posts
I put corbin on my last bike and as soon as i bought my liner i ordered a new corbin. I cant say enough about this seat. I get absolutely no hot spots where the pressure is greater on one part of my butt then another. The nice thing about corbin is the seat is made to order and they have a ton of colors and textures to choose from. It takes about 3 weeks to get it and the quality is second to none. They ask for your weight and inseam so they can cut the seat to best fit you. I can go through a whole tank (about 160 miles) , fuel up and hop right back on and go another 160 miles. I will never have another bike without one.

·
Registered
305 Posts
I am thrilled with my Mustang seat! Both my wife and I can ride all day on the V-Star without fatigue in the pants. My buddy has a Corbin on his Venture and says the same thing about his. I don't think you can go wrong either way. Ride safe!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for your opinions! I ordered in a Corbin Tourer seat today...3-4 weeks!!!!! Ouch!
Good thing come to those who wait I guess....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts