Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

621 - 640 of 688 Posts

·
Administrator
13,675 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,238 Posts
We started the next phase here on Friday. Restaurants can open if they provide adequate spacing, physio clinics and other places that require close contact can reopen if the meet strict requirements (my wife's clinic is waiting for ppe to reopen). We're now allowed to have outdoor gatherings of up to 10 people if distancing is observed. We have had 2 new cases in the last month but both are travel related. No one in hospital and still no deaths. Our borders remain closed to non essential travel but PEI (a neighboring province) has stats as low as ours and they're talking about possibly opening the border between us and them, but not until July. Their economy is highly dependent on tourism so that will help them a little and give us more roads to ride on.

Things still suck, but at least we're moving in the right direction. Let's hope a second wave doesn't undo all this.

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Looks like Wisconsin is starting to open up. Just wondering why they opened up for elections? Just makes you wonder. Granted it isn't time to do anything stupid....hmmm. Why are chocolate covered gram crackers now round? Conspiracy? Hmmmmmmmmm.

·
Premium Member
2018 SVTC
2,566 Posts
Looks like Wisconsin is starting to open up. Just wondering why they opened up for elections? Just makes you wonder. Granted it isn't time to do anything stupid....hmmm. Why are chocolate covered gram crackers now round? Conspiracy? Hmmmmmmmmm.
It’s simple... you’ve heard of “cutting corners” to speed production? With everyone home snacking in front of the tv it HAD to be done! 🤪

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
is that virus thing still going on?

been riding Ursa to work all week, and taking the 50 mile scenic route home after work....

what day is it again... ?!

·
Super Moderator
6,763 Posts
Locally Rhea County had only 13 confirmed cases of covid-19 , this morning they are reporting 180 confirmed cases now since last week. Starting this weekend, the Chattanooga area is reopening since it’s a holiday weekend to 100% capacity. I think it’s a tad early, however our call volume is way up county wide because everyone is restless and it’s done nothing but rain, and it’s supposed to continue doing so the next 10 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
602 Posts
Locally Rhea County had only 13 confirmed cases of covid-19 , this morning they are reporting 180 confirmed cases now since last week. Starting this weekend, the Chattanooga area is reopening since it’s a holiday weekend to 100% capacity. I think it’s a tad early, however our call volume is way up county wide because everyone is restless and it’s done nothing but rain, and it’s supposed to continue doing so the next 10 days
Yeah, we have the misery here too (rain for days)
A neighboring county has a chicken processing plant. 570 of their employees have tested positive for the virus.
Large cities have been hit hard but it looks like it is now spreading to the burbs. The county I live in has 130 cases now.

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
Locally Rhea County had only 13 confirmed cases of covid-19 , this morning they are reporting 180 confirmed cases now since last week.
the Governor of Florida is not reporting the truth

they are not counting cases or deaths in florida of anyone who is not a resident of the state. With all the tourists in Florida that greatly skews the numbers that are reported.

the numbers reported are meaningless

621 - 640 of 688 Posts