Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

641 - 660 of 688 Posts

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
It is all fake news. the only thing you can believe is you can't believe anything. It is just getting so stupid. I am not saying it isn't real i am saying between the media and government you can't believe either. We can't go to a restaurant but they will hears us up like cattle to vote.
But the new policy at work makes me look a little better it sets off my hair do
mask.jpg
Kinda sexy don't ya think.

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
View attachment 94431
the vasoline on the camera lens helps alot

I said it before, once you get use to everyone in the supermarket wearing a dr mask... cant help noticing that everyone looks... better

·
Premium Member
2018 SVTC
2,566 Posts
It is all fake news. the only thing you can believe is you can't believe anything. It is just getting so stupid. I am not saying it isn't real i am saying between the media and government you can't believe either. We can't go to a restaurant but they will hears us up like cattle to vote.
View attachment 94431
If you could just pull the mask up a little higher you’d look GREAT!
Look just like a baby’s butt in a diaper!

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
6,658 Posts
View attachment 94431
I'm jealous, Deek had hair. 😂

·
Premium Member
2018 SVTC
2,566 Posts
Figures always have lied and liars have always figured...Ohio...over 60% of the deaths have been in senior facilities...But everybody is locked down....
Here’s some actual stats from WHO,
CDC and some others compiled.
As you can see regular flu is more serious, are we gonna go into lock down every flu season?? Good grief!

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
march 9th?!

really?!

howd we get to 100,000 dead americans in 2 months if only 56 people were dying from it world wide?!

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
KC..are you at least open to considering that all of the deaths attributed thus far to Covid may not be an accurate representation? I have 2 relatives that passed away recently. They were both above 75 with serious underlying health conditions. One had stage 4 pancreatic cancer. She contracted pneumonia due to excessive vomiting from her Chemo treatment. The other had multiple previous heart attacks and above 90. Since both were placed on a ventilator there is a good chance that they both were marked as passing away from Covid like symptoms. I have yet to see the death certificates but a friend of my wife lost her mother to a heart attack. Her death certificate was marked as Covid. She just fell over with a heart attack. No known exposure since she was isolated from her family. Sometimes...there is incentive to skew the numbers. Medicare payments for example??

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
it will be easy to see if more people are dying this year from the corona virus

on average 7000 people die every day in the US from all causes combined

that is about 2.5 million people per year

so if 5 million people die from march of this year to march of next year, its reasonable to conclude that another 2.5M people died from the virus

if only 7000 people are dying in the US every day, then there are no additional deaths from the virus

·
Premium Member
2005 V-Star 1100 Classic
596 Posts
Annual average mortality will be an interesting number. I'm going to want to look at that when the time comes. It could be very revealing about how our government has reported on this.

As far as more people dying, the question society has to decide upon, is what kind of death rate are we willing to accept so that we can keep our society running, producing, life continuing as we know it. It is an age old question. We accept certain risks every day when we drive cars, plumb gas into our homes, wire electricity into our homes. At some point our forefathers decided that those risks were worth the benefit. By comparison, this current crisis makes us all appear to be cowards. I freely include myself in the cowardly category.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Of course the numbers are skewed. They have been all along.
They said that it was going to be a 5% mortality rate. Lies.
Notice all the cities with high rates of infected.
Seattle, Los Angeles, New York, DC etc.
All sanctuary cities.
The governors are drunk on power and control.
The media is responsible for causing hysterics and people have bought into it. Running commercials non stop to stay at home.
Now they are setting it up to do it again with a "second round".
The virus is real. The pandemic is not.

·
Registered
181 Posts
OK, Say I buy into the conspiracy theory that the media and gubment are fudging the facts to make it seem worse.
To what end? What is their motivation to have the people not go to work and not spend money? It makes sense that the gubment wants everyone working ,making money. and paying taxes. Especially the paying taxes!
So someone explain what they have to gain. Other than pulling strings and watching us dance ,or stay at home as it were.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
For me...my own personal opinion...Certain groups feel there are gains to be had by keeping the economy down...there are some that feel that by keeping things down it gives them the opportunity at extreme power because you now have some in society isolated and vulnerable and dependent. There are select people regardless of political affiliation that get drunk on power and will stop at nothing to get it. I use a safety net as an example many times when explaining my position on certain things...For example.. A Trapeze artist falls from their perch...Thankfully the safety net was in place to keep them from hitting the ground...On the other hand you are on a Safari and there is a safety net perched in the tree that will fall on any predator that may be stalking you...it keeps it in its place. Same net...2 different perspectives..

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
We still have 500 empty beds in the expo center at the state fair park. It has never been used.

THE ONLY THING TO GAIN IS VOTES. THAT IS A SHAME IT ISN'T ABOUT YOUR CONSTITUENTS IT IS ABOUT WHICH PARTY IS RUNNING THE COUNTRY. THEY DON'T CARE WHAT THEY DO AS LONG AS THEY GET THE VOTES. It is a shame that misinformed voters are in charge because no one will tell them the truth.

·
Registered
602 Posts
I have to agree it's all how you look at things

It's kinda like war. Today Governments fight wars from far away. They push buttons from far away countries to launch bombs and missles that kill folks half way around the world. They don't fight like men on the battle field any more because they are afraid to. They're afraid wars will be unpopular if lots of soldiers come back in body bags. So they drop bombs and missles and kill thousands of innocent people in the process.
Most folks then have no clue why all those folks in the other country that had family and friends killed by the bombs are angry. Of course those that dropped the bombs only refer to them as collateral damage.

When some soldiers do come home in body bags the government refuses to let the press know because they don't want folks to see that because war would become unpopular. But lots of folks get all excited when someone they know comes home in a body bag. Hey that's what happens in wars. People die.

Like I said, I guess its all how you look at things. Far more people die of the flu every year than die in wars.

641 - 660 of 688 Posts