Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

841 - 860 of 921 Posts

·
Premium Member
2005 V-Star 1100 Classic
923 Posts
Which makes my point. It is too easy to cheat, too hard to discover, and government doesn't want to know. Plausible deniability.

This particular person simply voted for friends and family. With their permission. Just walk in, give them any name, and sign with an illegible scribble. Permission does not make it legal, and proves that if you know a registered name, you can vote it. As long as you get to the poll before the legit person, and even better if you know that person won't be voting. Mail vote fraud will be as easy as stealing mail.

I will add this - people who don't want voter ID are pretty sure that fraud will benefit their party. So the true goal is very transparent, and the goal is not fair and legit elections.

·
Premium Member
2005 V-Star 1100 Classic
923 Posts
No, not going to turn in a friend.

·
Registered
741 Posts
The only case I know of occurred a couple of years ago two counties over from me.
This was not a single vote, single person, incident. They were involved with handing out ballots and recovering them. It affected hundreds of votes.
The person responsible was caught, convicted and sent to prison.

The scheme was carried out to benefit a single political party.
Believe me when I tell you, you don't want to know which political party carried it out.

I will add this - people who don't want voter ID are pretty sure that fraud will benefit their party. So the true goal is very transparent, and the goal is not fair and legit elections.
Is it a fair and legit election when a sitting president asks foreign countries to change policy or dig up dirt on a rival candidate to influence the outcome of an election?
That is against the law in case you didn't know.

·
Premium Member
2005 V-Star 1100 Classic
923 Posts
I'm not sure it has anything to do with fair and legit. But DT should not have done that, at least not so publicly. Biden and son are crooks. But I don't care about DT stuff and you don't care about JB stuff. And there is no shortage of stuff on either side. I don't see any of that as a reason to set aside legal voting procedure. If people can go out and protest in crowds, they can risk a voting booth. I mean, if stuff matters to them so much.

·
Premium Member
2018 SVTC
2,625 Posts
Is it a fair and legit election when a sitting president asks foreign countries to change policy or dig up dirt on a rival candidate to influence the outcome of an election?
That is against the law in case you didn't know.
You mean like Hillary did with the fake Russian dossier paid for by the Clinton Campaign, and then her supporters lying to FISA courts to get an illegal spying warrant? Those kind of foreign involvement?
If you or I had items subpoenaed and we deleted 33k emails, removed the SIM cards from phones and destroyed them before destroying the phones themselves, we’d be in prison for obstruction of justice as well as tampering with evidence.
Your fake Russian narrative was perpetrated by your own people and then followJoseph Goebbels instruction to deflect.

·
Registered
741 Posts
You mean like Hillary did with the fake Russian dossier paid for by the Clinton Campaign, and then her supporters lying to FISA courts to get an illegal spying warrant? Those kind of foreign involvement?
If you or I had items subpoenaed and we deleted 33k emails, removed the SIM cards from phones and destroyed them before destroying the phones themselves, we’d be in prison for obstruction of justice as well as tampering with evidence.
Your fake Russian narrative was perpetrated by your own people and then followJoseph Goebbels instruction to deflect.
View attachment 96123

Do you know who initially started and paid for that dossier. Do a little research.

The photo is also an attempt at at rewriting history

·
Registered
01, Roadstar 1600. /08 1700
60 Posts
My Daughter finnally can go back to work, phase whatever. She had to be tested. They say she had it got over it and is ok to go back to work. She can't transmit it. She will have to be tested every 2 weeks. Luckily she has insurance it is 150 dollars for the test.

·
Premium Member
2005 V-Star 1100 Classic
923 Posts
Wouldn't it be great if we could discuss a viral threat to our country without politics being relevant?

I don't think that world ever existed, but feel free to dream on.

·
Registered
741 Posts
ONLY IN THE US

The United States now has a highly anticipated price tag for the antiviral drug remdesivir.
More evidence remdesivir helps some coronavirus patients

Gilead Sciences, the company that makes the Covid-19 drug, announced in an open letter on Monday morning that it has decided to set a price of $390 per vial for the US government, which would include Veterans Affairs and Department of Defense hospitals, and other governments of developed countries. But the discounted price will not include Medicare or Medicaid.
A typical five-day treatment course would include six vials, which would equate to $2,340 per patient, Daniel O'Day, Gilead Sciences chairman and CEO, said in the letter.

The US government will continue to manage US allocations of remdesivir to hospitals through September, the company said.
The letter added that the price for US private insurance companies will be $520 per vial, which would total $3,120 per patient for a five-day treatment course of six vials.

THE US, THE ONLY GOVERNMENT IN THE WORLD THAT ALLOWS THE HEALTHCARE SYSTEM TO FINANCIALLY RAPE THOSE WHO ARE SICK AND IN PAIN
What do you bet in other countries that it will be sold for $90.00 a vial?

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
ONLY IN THE US

The United States now has a highly anticipated price tag for the antiviral drug remdesivir.

Gilead Sciences, the company that makes the Covid-19 drug, announced in an open letter on Monday morning that it has decided to set a price of $390 per vial for the US government, which would include Veterans Affairs and Department of Defense hospitals, and other governments of developed countries. But the discounted price will not include Medicare or Medicaid.
A typical five-day treatment course would include six vials, which would equate to $2,340 per patient, Daniel O'Day, Gilead Sciences chairman and CEO, said in the letter.

The US government will continue to manage US allocations of remdesivir to hospitals through September, the company said.
The letter added that the price for US private insurance companies will be $520 per vial, which would total $3,120 per patient for a five-day treatment course of six vials.

THE US, THE ONLY GOVERNMENT IN THE WORLD THAT ALLOWS THE HEALTHCARE SYSTEM TO FINANCIALLY RAPE THOSE WHO ARE SICK AND IN PAIN
What do you bet in other countries that it will be sold for $90.00 a vial?
Thank god for health insurance. Oh wait they probably won't pay for it any how.

841 - 860 of 921 Posts