Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I havn't found a good windshield bag that won't rest on the headlight and scratch it from the vibrations. Has anyone found a good windshield bag?
I did use a small camera case from the local store that wraps around and velcros back to itself and I use that on the handle bar so when I have the bags and windshield off I dont have to remember to get the garage door remote out of the bag before I got thew camera case.
I also added the handle bar weight ends and seems to reduce the vibration a lot.

·
Registered
570 Posts
What I did was to make a hard bag for the handlebars. I used PVC pipe 4" with end caps,painted it black, put rubber bumpers on the parts that would hit the bars and cut a door in it with hinges. I have never found a bag I like so I made my own. Velcro for the door to keepit closed on the rough bumps.
I would send a pic but dont know how.
Dave

·
Registered
254 Posts
Pics to keep the attachments and all low on the site. when not premium member.
Create Photobucket account (free) then you can upload your pics and create folders then just put link to them. This is kind of a big folder but I have smaller ones...item specific. Just to give you idea. then when people click on them depending on the browser, should open a new tab to the pics.
http://s966.photobucket.com/albums/ae142/bowhunter4265/Reckless 2/
Ride Safe
Rocknroll - sorry to Jack, but I actually wanted to ask. What/who's handle bar weights? stock grips? I talk to much...lol...
Ride Safe

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
254 Posts
Ok, the KURY grips. yep they added weight system after I had done them on my RoadStar... Not stock grip weights.
Puts me out till I switch.
thanks
Ride Safe

1 - 5 of 5 Posts